Baby Food

Baby Food
Show:
Sort By:

Bellamy's Organic Brown Rice Pasta Stars (200g)

Organic Brown Rice Pasta StarsSuitable from 7 monthsBellamy's Organic Pasta Stars are made from the finest wholegrain brown rice and prepared in the traditional way. They are Gluten free and unlike other pasta, our Pasta Stars also contain added iron, with no added sugar or salt. They are a great next step in teaching your baby to chew and continue them on the path to mindful eating. Ingredients:Organic brown rice flour (100%), water, vegetable gum (xanthan), mineral (iron).Allergens:Bellamy's Organic Brown Rice Pasta Stars are gluten free...

A$5.79 A$4.79

Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge (125g)

Organic Baby Porridge Suitable from 5 MonthsBellamy's Organic Baby Porridge is a nutritious choice of organic oats blended with organic grains, to make a delicious oaty breakfast, lunch or dinner.  Simply add water or baby’s usual milk to the soft flakes to make a quick meal for your baby or toddler. Bellamy's Organic Baby Porridge is available in a convenient, resealable pouch, to retain freshness.With no added salt, sugar, flavours or additives, you can be sure your baby is only getting the natural goodness of organic grains. Ingredients:Organic grains (oats, corn) (83.2%), organic pear juice (16.6%), mineral (iron), vitamin C, herb. Total organic ingredient = 99.8%Allergens:Porridge contains oats, which are a source of gluten. ..

A$4.99 A$3.99

Bellamy's Organic Spelt Macaroni (200g)

Organic Spelt Macaroni Suitable from 8 monthsBabies need energy to grow and pasta is a simple way to introduce high-energy food to your baby's diet.  Bellamy’s Baby Macaroni is made with Spelt wholegrain flour that gives the pasta a delicious nutty taste. With added iron, no added sugar or salt.Ingredients:Organic spelt, water, mineral (iron). Total organic content = 99%Allergens:Contains gluten. ..

A$4.99 A$4.79

Bellamy's Organic Vanilla Rice Custard (125g)

Organic Vanilla Rice CustardSuitable from 6 monthsBellamy’s Organic vanilla rice custard is a dry cereal of organic rice and milk with a hint of vanilla that can be easily prepared with water or baby’s usual milk. Bellamy’s Organic vanilla rice custard is egg free and has no added sugar and no artificial colours and flavours.Ingredients:Organic grain flours (rice (45%), oat) organic milk powders (full cream, skim), organic fruit juice (apple), corn flour, natural vanilla flavour (1%) Total organic ingredient = 96%Allergens:Contains milk and milk products. Contains gluten (oats). Cooked and packed on same equipment as other cereals so may contain traces of soybean products...

A$4.99 A$3.99

Bellamy's Organic Vegie Macaroni (175g)

Organic Vegie MacaroniSuitable from 12 monthsBellamy’s bright pasta wheels are made with a blend of organic durum wheat flour, and organic wheaten semolina, which are a source of protein and fibre.  Added to that, tomato, spinach and beetroot. Serve plain, or with a simple cheese or fine meat sauce.  No added salt, sugar, flavours or additives.Ingredients:Organic wheaten semolina, organic durum, tomato, spinach, beetroot. Total organic content = 97.6%Allergens:Contains gluten...

A$5.99 A$4.79

Bellamy's Organic Vegie Pasta Alphabets (200g)

Organic Vegie Pasta AlphabetsSuitable from 8 monthsBellamy's Organic Vegie Pasta Alphabets is an ideal way to introduce colour and new vegetables to your baby's diet. Children will have fun finding letters of the alphabet. Add grated cheese, or add the pasta to chicken or vegetable soup for a complete meal!Ingredients:Organic wheaten semolina, organic durum flour, water, tomato, spinach, beetroot, mineral (iron). Total organic content = 97.6%Allergens:Contains gluten...

A$5.99 A$4.79

Bellamy’s Organic Apple and Cinnamon Porridge (125g)

Organic Apple and Cinnamon PorridgeFrom 6 months +Start the day with a wholesome cereal of grains, apple and cinnamon. Add water or baby’s usual milk to Bellamy’s gentle soft flakes, and breakfast (or lunch, or dinner) is served! Unlike other cereals, it contains no added sugar, salt, flavours or additives, making it perfect even for toddlers or older children.Bellamy’s Apple & Cinnamon Porridge contains oats, which are a source of gluten.Ingredients:Organic apple juice, organic grains (oats, rice, corn), organic cinnamon, mineral iron, vitamin C, herb. Total organic content = 99.85%Allergens:Apple & Cinnamon Porridge contains oats, which are a source of gluten...

A$4.99 A$3.99

Bellamy’s Organic Baby Rice Cereal (125g)

Organic Baby RiceFrom 4 months +Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice is a pure simple cereal of soft rice flakes.  Mildly flavoured and smooth textured, Bellamy’s baby rice is an ideal way to start your baby on solid foods. It is quickly and easily mixed by simply adding water or baby's usual milk. With added iron, no added salt, sugar, flavours or additives.Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice may contain traces of gluten.Ingredients:Organic rice (brown and white) (98.6%), organic vegetable oil (1.2%), mineral iron, vitamin C, herb. Total organic ingredient = 99.8%Allergens:Bellamy's Organic Baby Rice is made with the same equipment as our other cereals, so may contain traces of gluten...

A$4.99 A$3.99

Bellamy’s Organic Milk Rusks (100g)

Organic Milk RusksHelp relieve the pain of teething – From 6 months +Teething can be a stressful and painful time for babies when new teeth begin to cut through the gums. Toothiepegs organic milk rusks can bring your baby's gums extra relief during the teething months. Designed so that your baby can bite down hard without cracking or splintering the rusk, they are a great alternative to teething rings because they are made from certified organic natural ingredients of milk and wheat, and contain no added sugar. They also make a great snack for toddlers. Contains Gluten and Milk products. ..

A$5.49 A$4.49

Little Bellies Animal Biscuits 100g

Little bellies certified organic, sweeted  only with grape juice and no artificial nasties, delicious wholegrains go on a safari adventure with our little bellies made with the finest orange ingredients and sweeted only with grape juice these wholegrain biscuits are a fun snack with no hidden nasties.IngredientsOrganic Wholegrain Wheat Flour (31%), Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Grape Juice Concentrate (27%), Organic Vegetable Oil Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate).Further nutritional information may be displayed on back of pack.AllergenAllergen may be presentEgg, Milk, Soy, Tree Nuts..

A$5.00

Little Bellies Mini Gingerbread Men 100g

IngredientsOrganic Wholegrain Wheat Flour (30%), Organic Wheat Flour, Organic Grape Juice Concentrate (29%), Organic Vegetable Oil, Organic Ginger (0.3%), Raising Agent (Sodium Bicarbonate).Further nutritional information may be displayed on back of pack.AllergenAllergen may be presentEgg, Milk, Soy, Tree Nuts..

A$5.00

Little Bellies Nibblers Carrot & Apple 32g

Little Bellies Nibblers are delicious organic puffed multi grain cereal bites with carrot and apple. They are made to be crisp yet soft to safely melt in the mouth. With 3 fun shapes, Little Bellies Nibblers help little fingers practice the pincer grasp while learning to self-feed. 4 handy 8g snack bags in every box. Certified Organic. No Added Sugar or Salt. No Artificial Nasties. Suitable for 10+ months...

A$7.50

Macro Organic Food 6 Months Beef Rice & Vegetable 120g 6pks

When it comes to your little ones. we understand that only the best will do. That's why macro organic baby food is specially made with a blend of natural and wholesome Australian. Certified Organic ingredients for a taste your baby will love.- No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.IngredientsOrganic Vegetables (52%) (Pumpkin , Peas, Carrots, Onions, Tomato Puree, Sweet Potato, Zucchini), Water, Organic Beef (12%), Organic Rice (5%), Herbs, Natural Colour Flavour.Nutrition InformationServings per package: 1Serving size: 120gMore information, please refer to the product package...

A$17.00